Which I don't even keep up. I am way too busy reading blogs, reading Tweets, tweeting, Facebooking. Blah, blah, blah. Oh and of course I forgot to mention being a mom and a working one at that.
But I love blogs, I would like to have a "real" one that people enjoy reading and visit often. Of course that would mean I would have to treat my blog like another job, and well, I already have too many of those.
So for now, I will just keep writing random, no pressure, posts about my girls and my life, and things I like. And I hope to do it more often. Sigh.
7 Quick Takes Friday:
1. This week has gone by way too fast. Baby girl turns one next week, and planning her party, getting ready for Disney FL trip and wanting to have a garage sale tomorrow is too much for one mommy to handle. Need to cancel at least one thing--- garage sale gets my vote.
2. Hubby turns 32 on Monday, yeah now we are the same age again and he doesn't get to give me hard time for being thirty two. Yippee.
3. Weather here is lovely, 70 is PERFECT. Being out with the girls, riding bikes, going to the park, and eating ice cream cones doesn't get any better.
4. Had a revelation last night walking to bed, down our dark hallway as everyone else was asleep that my life is pretty darn good- I mean almost perfect, minus the fact that we still need backyard landscape and our house is worth almost nothing. Ok moving on....
5. I am vowing to blog more, and this is my first baby step to doing that. I want to have a nice account of our day to day life for the girls to look back on. And frankly, Twitter and/or Facebook just aren't the tales they will find very interesting. :)
6. Baby is asleep right now, for her only nap of the day, and I have work to do, so this is going to be ending real soon.
7. Last one, now off to work. Being a SAHM/WFHM is HARD HARD HARD. I am on the brink of a breakdown everyday, but who else gets to be with their girls 24/7 while making a living? I shouldn't complain. OK, I will stop complaining now. I don't want to get struck down, and it is Friday the 13th after all. I am grateful (repeat 100 times).